Welcome to Keith's Blog!

Star Goddess Capella by Keith English


Finally I have begun! I am so excited to share with you the next stage of this venture:
                                                    A Small Exhibition Coming Soon!

What : An exhibition of Cornish Art and Treasures

When: 1st June 2018; 16 - 17 August 2018

Where: The Borlase Smart Room, Porthmeor Studios, St Ives

Times: 10 am - 4 pm

Porthmeor Studios


This lovely original painting "Star Goddess Capella" will be for sale as well as various prints of Keith's work. If you missed getting one of his paintbrushes (all proceeds to MacMillan Nurses) come and choose one for 50p. Keith English prints normally sell for £60 but if you buy one at the exhibition they are available for £50. Assorted canvas prints also available at special exhibition prices.

It would be lovely to see all of you there!




Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to the Exhibition and good luck with the blog.
    Keith had a profound affect on my life although unfortunately I never told him, despite chatting to him over the years. As a teenager and at that time of my life (1970), holiday maker, I used to stand in the arcade down on the harbour and watch Keith work his magic. Sadly Keith is no longer with us, but his spirit lives on and I am fortunate enough to own some of his prints and an original oil on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have met him, and wish I could see the exhibit in person! You’ll have to take and share photos for us across the pond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will take pictures and share with you all! XX

      Delete
  3. It would be lovely to see you Gerry. Let me know which date that you might attend. I am exhibiting with several others but you will be able to find me, just look for Keith's amazing work! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make a point of saying 'Hello' to you Jodieanne when I drive down to the exhibition, luckily I'm now living in Cornwall :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where it all began...

Unicorns, Pegasus and other mythical beasts - part ll

Inner Peace